Re: [sw360-dev] Where to place JavaScript based gui

Hello,

I think it should be always possible to create a repo in the sw360 org at github (like for sw360chores for example). An alternative would be to create a repo in the eclipse space, but then implies creating a new project.

I can create a new repo (please tell me the name) at the sw360 organisation if you wish.

a separate repository could make sense - if the alternative GUI for sw360 is not depending too much on the different versions of the sw360 , like it is not likely to break when we update sw360. we once had the backend and the frontend in different repos, and this was a nightmare, because frontend needed to be kept too much in sync and thus checking out the right commit level was a hazzle...

Kind regards, Michael