Re: [sw360-dev] Eclipse initial contirbution

Maybe not a problem, but I see an inconsistency with the missing tag / release of 3.2.0. Just I would like to make sure if everything is allright before further PR are merged onto a maybe faulty repo.

In my opinion the tag that you proposed to create manually should have been there on eclipse/sw360.

Kind regards, Michael