Von: sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jaeger, Michael C.
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. April 2018 17:33
An: sw360 developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [sw360-dev] Eclipse initial contirbution

Hi,

something went wrong with the migration? (sorry if missed that in our telcos)

on

https://github.com/sw360/sw360portal/releases

latest tag is 3.2.0, commit e9e9117

but on the new one:

https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/releases

latest tag is 3.1.0, commit 35496db

And … we have tags but no commit history?

latest PR of  sw360/sw360portal is on eclipse/sw360:

https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/blob/master/sw360dev.Dockerfile

è link for thrift points to github.

I am confused.

Before I would write to the issue on the Eclipse issue tracker, any hints are welcome …

Kind regards, Michael

Back to the top