Re: [sw360-dev] Eclipse initial contirbution

But that does not delete the pushed history, one can still access it e.g. if one
knows the commit hash (see [1]).

I am not sure whether the garbage collector will collect these commits soon (or
ever)?

Best regards
Maximilian

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/commit/b082fe3a6d4e5f9160ae26378887f4f9fb21b7ca