Re: [sumo-user] Connection

If connections are absent in an OSM-based network, this may reflect actual turning prohibitions.
You can always re-guess all connections by converting your network to plain-xml (netconvert option -p)
and then rebuild it from the .edg.xml and .nod.xml files (leaving out the .con.xml file triggers re-guessing).
See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/netconvert.html#import