Re: [sumo-user] Car ignoring traffic lights

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for your help.
I too am unable to recreate the problem in a smaller setting. Unfortunately, I cannot share the network that I have. I did ,however, experiment with the same settings for other junctions in the network and that did work. So something in that particular junction is preventing me from using these settings. Luckily, I do not depend on that particular junction, so my problem is kind of solved by now. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Pepijn