Re: [sumo-user] Changing rail to be bidirectional using netconvert
  • From: Hector A Martinez <hmartinez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:45:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mitre.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mitre.org; dkim=pass header.d=mitre.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=DeGwanx20GLRktpDGKiiKwWe57JdU9St4IOo0eshhw4=; b=UMp1oM50RmaEnWwvizqfXmp3KqUHwnHuWWVbcwND/Uz3ObUimgV76ci7yHaw/cXHaLj2iOiCPUJtVhIOByqv4QWr0ICP1kEVil6FWfgI8wJcYN5rlW3tEOpSUY9xXJUym5ktWOEwLTQCGI9dsoB1uF6bqDqcs9ZVMa6n/hHuzFGpJbtQ4MoZCoDNSPsuHK5qQJAAsqF+0d5tAzWn+NySmZ9DstInwhGh+i+YbNhPECm56xJLY4Ve78As6ifvUxhr4Gr9L1PpPB9fxLA71QPErlCGaqzWC7aLuQI8/7mmWvuHm2rGWNjCHr8veuscWByxp5WYoyFyny+TaYjNOLtirA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=dJHApjq6kFO3BTQu6BuAbjqnZDHPBfkNnkABlO95wR7yLsrjC+mSZqkcRtan/XaGU6kBXoE6cIQhynvyHXv7dGLmhZGUxWdhhvCuCS5shxw+3cqqrDZ9k0zWa4CYQ8+7nWrvnsMAzR7Ewa346R6bWggZa4LaD25281448g7+5HjWr2Z8F4bGLSOr811Z7vYpu7xR3fOOwxbe8QUCvzIdUcNXzgvGMGN4mNdseZLj0nX6yrrABCo1H3vc92SuRRuDme+J6kra0hJ4trJOy9zy3S31S8b4PNk4Ghr/yvybiyJOsH70OYS20V9JZrlJlP+xSz3B3gm4PnESlhM1V06iJg==

Thanks for answer Pablo!

Mirko sent me a new script to use that seems to be working.  My pathtofile doesn’t have any of those special characters.

Now I think I just have to figure out why I am getting the Permission Denied for the output file resulting from the conversion.  Thanks again,

--H

Hi Hector, has the "pathtofile" an space or a strange character like ñ, ä or similar? Regards Von: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@ eclipse. org> im Auftrag von Hector A Martinez via sumo-user <sumo-user@ eclipse. org> Gesendet: