Re: [sumo-user] SUMO-gui background options

Hi Hector,

you can download satellite image tiles ready to import with our helper script tileGet.py (see docs). You'll need a Google Maps key though. The script supports other background sources like MapQuest and ArcGIS as well.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----