Re: [sumo-user] [EXT] AW: Changing rail to be bidirectional using netconvert
  • From: Hector A Martinez <hmartinez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:42:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mitre.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mitre.org; dkim=pass header.d=mitre.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=yJVNLubneUuNbUmBD7fU2GLWa8JKjNsEMGchPq0hN5k=; b=nZff+FpP75qwnyiowUdacDbm07grDdxatP/N7dwN4ZVTV/hxxWCzhWsqf5VRopJAqGA+3PfOdjx1dk+dn4CDXdexwga3nKcrerbLNeNnjESmbQpJI/rjBhsqUUQhvJRWhJjQTLXIDbKf6gSZbB3DDmT6vP8TZOGbl32BlUJBhqeaAn/TfLtq5rQG3BBXCpwAUGMgXfNCO/AzepRWRR8vLdKdG7xBnBoH4wbSfJm5aBlroAG2cEuaRxw3p0TcZE4kgBLxJKNJqZVu5qx019dRuQC6c3cLLHVI6r1N/+mPRDGN4VRRkXiiTS3ljnYTnna2P6Soi89aLMXTttULuNJD0Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=D/Z+js6pLGLkO/YIzSgi1obweR3ccqCtQXfVfeaIzxMmjB/RyRcT0H7jB23wPQWHPrU6SH9Rba/kgEmNWgZyFt6k9VOT8CmYIJ5XSr/IP0GSDxUTdfs6wdYK0wwvsCW+LJfHXZCq5rnjG636Fjghn/RB8JXryuol+AJgIeAQQQ2Ht/SmOSftuemx6g4KpSU3v6g8+NMBRu5SlQzAVAD715iiWcTjW2laIFaAb5QoXeCJclV+nXTM96wyXFlwXRoeacyRz9eNA68VpEXq1OqeVmggb4zuFxknzm94fMaAr9avwm1AGrB7psTaADtT+eHB/ybh9dmShxNlsFTM/nCnWA==

Thank you Mirko!

I think this might do the trick but I am getting this error when I run it on windows command line:

Error: Could not build output file 'net.net.xml' (Permission denied).

Quitting (on error).

How do I point the output file location to a user location so that I doesn’t need elevated permissions?

Thanks,

--Hector