Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Simpla example error

Datum: 2023-10-18T15:21:28+0200

Von: "Iñaki Cejudo Fresnadillo" <icejudo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mirko,

Yes, sorry. Here are attached the remaining files. Thank you.

Iñaki

El mié, 18 oct 2023 a las 14:46, Mirko Barthauer (<m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:

Hi Iñaki,

you did not provide the network file. I could not reproduce it without your network and there are quite a few places where a getID() method is called. Please provide the network and (if possible) the full Python stack trace.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----