Betreff: [sumo-user] Simpla example error

Datum: 2023-10-18T13:55:16+0200

Von: "Iñaki Cejudo Fresnadillo via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I am running a basic example to learn how to use Simpla for platooning but I get an error that I can not figure out what causes it. After a few seconds running the simulation correctly, suddenly I get this error: "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getID'".
Attached are the files that I use for the Simpla simulation.
Any clue on what causes it? Thank you.

Iñaki

Back to the top