Re: [sumo-user] Problem with laneChange command in TraCI

Thank you very much dear Jakob for your detailed answers. I did all your
solutions but did not get what I needed. The main problem is that min lat
gap is not observed. I set min lat gap to 1.8, but I still see that vehicles
come closer than this limit to each other. I was wondering to know whether
min lat gap should be observed in all driving states including lane changing
or it does not include lane changing.

Best,
Reza.