Re: [sumo-user] Problem with laneChange command in TraCI

In order to make my modeling more close to reality I need to use the sublane
model. However, I was wondering to know if there is any way to force two
vehicles not to occupy the same lane in the same distance from the origin.
In this way, when a vehicle intends to change its lane, it does not trigger
lane changing while there is another vehicle in the target lane and in the
same distance form the origin. As you see in the attached image, the current
problem is that the yellow vehicle with white margin around it started
changing its lane too soon. Afterwards, when it found there is no open space
space in the right lane, it stopped. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Reza.