Re: [sumo-user] RouteSampler.py demand generation problems

routeSampler only uses the routes that you already provide as input. Of course, you can use implausibleRoutes.py before running routeSampler to analyze and tailor the input.

Looking at your scenario, I see the following issues
- uncoordinated/unjoined traffic light in the city center
- missing acceleration lanes at your motorway on-ramps. This turns highway on-ramps into normal junctions and reduces flow significantly.  (add ramps manually or rebuild your network with option --ramps.guess. This may split some edge which invalidates routes so afterwards you will have to regenerated your route files or repair them with duarouter option --repair

regards,
Jakob