[sumo-user] RouteSampler.py demand generation problems

Hi all,
I have use routeSampler.py to generate demand with edge count data. The edge
data was generated from the flow file and contains the hourly count on the
edges with detectors.  I was successfully able to generate the vehicle using
routeSampler, and the mismatch was almost negligible. However, when I run
the simulation, I find a lot of jam during *peak hours*.  I have used the
actuated traffic light and most probably traffic light is not the cause of
traffic jams.  I am not sure how to deal with this problem. I think it is
due to the routes that are being generated by routeSampler.py.  Please
suggest how can I deal with these issues and what can be the probable
causes?

Attached is the file: FILES_Sumo.rar
<http://sumo-user-mailing-list.90755.n8.nabble.com/file/t411/FILES_Sumo.rar>

Thanks