[sumo-user] guiShape bending #3100

Hello,
I am using version 1.3.1 and try to get running the sublane model together with the guiShape parameter resulting in a bending of the truck/trialer, truck/semitrailer during a lane change.
Currently, I am able to perform the lane change maneuver by using moveToXY, using the corresponding navigational angle (without using the guiShape parameter). What I would like to do is to achieve a bending of the truck that should have been made possible since #3100.
Setting the guiShape parameter and using the function changeLane or changeSublane does not introduce the bending feature in the visualization. How can I achieve this? Is it possible to combine it with moveToXY?

Thanks and best regards

Back to the top