[sumo-user] Add new Routing algorithm

Hello

I am trying to implement my own routing algorithm in SUMO. In one of the previous discussions with SUMO, you informed me I need to find all the places in the code where options are used to switch the routing algorithm. (Look for "routing-algorithm" including the quotes). I did so and created another algo called mydijkstra and added to the all related places in the code. Now, in running SUMO, I received two errors:

"Cannot open source file "EffortCalculator.h" z_utils_router

"Cannot open source file "SUMOAbstractRouter.h" z_utils_router

I checked the directory of the solution that SUMO is reading from and mydijkstra.h,  EffortCalculator.h,  SUMOAbstractRouter.h are there. I also see them in solution explorer in visual studio. I would be thankful if you help me with this issue.

I am using SUMO version 1.3.0 and visual studio 2017.

Thanks for your help and support.

Raheleh

--
RAZ