Re: [sumo-user] Significant Capacity Drop on Multi-lane basic segments

Hello,
to be honest I'm not sure what exactly is going on in your scenario. However, here are some observations:
- replacing all carFollowModels with Krauss or W99 makes the issue disappear (flow on the rightmost lane roughly doubles)
- using lcAssertive=1 instead of 2 also makes the issue disappear
- setting option --lanechange.overtake-right also makes the issue disappear
- replacing ACC with CACC looks a lot better than the original version but the drop is still quite large

The ACC and CACC models are rather novel additions to the SUMO carFollowing model list (added within the TransAID project, https://www.transaid.eu/)  and are still undergoing changes. Bluntly speaking, I have not had enough experience in using these models to let me recommend them to your use.
There are also some known issues with these models:
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues?uatf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+cacc
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues?uatf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+acc

I'm pretty sure the above flow issue is unrelated to the bug you cited as that was about merging effects and not specific to a particular car-following model.

regards,
Jakob