Re: [sumo-user] guiShape bending #3100

Hello,
bending is only implemented as a visual aid when rendering long vehicles on curved road geometries.
There is currently no mechanism to achieve bending during lane-changing (short of modelling both parts of the bending vehicles as individual vehicles and controlling them with moveToXY all the way).

regards,
Jakob