Re: [sumo-user] Output (files) values from TraCI

Hello Lara,
It wouldn't be too difficult to retrieve data from the tripinfo- and vehroute-device by extending the vehicle.getParameter API (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Vehicle_Value_Retrieval.html#supported_device_parameters)
However, your requirement to get these values when the vehicle exits the simulation is hard to achieve because this also triggers cleanup of the devices.
I think the easiest way to get these values at runtime is supply a socket address instead of an output file for each of these output options and then have your script read from these sockets. (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Basics/Using_the_Command_Line_Applications.html#writing_files)

regards,
Jakob