Re: [sumo-user] Question

Dear All
How can I affect a specific speed to a vehicle traversing a specific edge?

Le ven. 27 sept. 2019 à 20:21, ben abbes sirine <sba.syrine@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Thank you Jakob for responding :)
I have the road network but how can I create the O:D matrix ? And what are the necessary commands to use marouter?
This is my first time using sumo and I have no idea about how to get things to work --'
If you've done this before it would be nice If you could help me this is a very important part of my master project :)