[sumo-user] Output (files) values from TraCI

Dear All,

I need to retrieve the same info that can be dumped in the following files:
* https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/TripInfo.html
* https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/VehRoutes.html
* https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/StopOutput.html

but I need it to be done during the simulation when the vehicle/person
exits the simulation.
Is there a way to do it using TraCI without having to subscribe to all
the vehicles+people and compute them all by myself? This solution
would not scale, and I need like to keep consistency with sumo for all
the retrievable stats. For example, the timeLoss must be the same in
the sumo output and in my results.

Any Ideas? I cannot find any API that would help me in doing this, but
I'm willing to try to implement new ones if it's feasible.

All the Best,
Lara

Back to the top