[sumo-user] Pedestrian rides - does lines="ANY" work with any vehicle/parking area or just bus stops?

Hi,
I'd like to trigger vehicle departures from a parking area by the arrival of a pedestrian.
I can get this to work if I name the specific vehicle in the    lines=  attribute of the ride.

My reading of the documentation suggests that I should be able to use lines="ANY" meaning any vehicle stopped on the edge with 'triggered' set true should pick up the passenger.

My initial attempts at this have failed. Is my understanding correct or do I have to match each pedestrian to a specific vehicle?

cheers
div

Back to the top