Re: [sumo-user] Pedestrian rides - does lines="ANY" work with any vehicle/parking area or just bus stops?

The rules for ANY come with another condition:
"OR the lines attribute contains 'ANY' and the vehicle stops at the destination 'busStop' of the ride."
So the semantics are 'take any vehicle that will drop me off at my destination'.

Maybe we could use another special lines value 'WHATEVER' where the persons don't care about the destination (-: