Re: [sumo-user] A question about SUMO on setting deceleration

To set an exact deceleration, compute the resulting speed and then use vehicle.setSpeed or vehicle.slowDown.
Possibly, you have to override safety features to achieve this. See https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State#speed_mode_.280xb3.29

regards,
Jakob