[sumo-user] A question about SUMO on setting deceleration

Hey everyone,
I am doing a research on the safety improvement of the ACC algorithm. Among them, I need to set a specific deceleration(eg. -3m/s^2) for the vehicle at a specific time. However, I did not find a way to set the deceleration for the vehicle in Traci's documentation. In the documentation, I found setDecel means Sets the vehicle's wished maximum deceleration to the given value. Is there a function in Traci that sets the deceleration instead of the maximum desired deceleration for a vehice at next simulation step?
Best regards,
Xianming

Back to the top