[sumo-user] Reading vehicle speed using traci

Hello all,
First I would like thank sumo development team, I am using sumo for more
than two years and see how fast it evolves.

I have a few questions:
1- I was trying to get the normalized vehicle speed using traci
‘’traci.getVehicleSpeed/ traci.getAllowedSpeed’’
the result sometimes is greater than one, is this ok?, as i know that the
allowed speed includes the speed factor , so why it this would happen?

2- how can one get the number of vehicles that started emergency stop in the
last steps as i tried many ways but the result wasn’t consisted with the
reported output at the end of the simulation.

Finally how the waiting time value in the aggregated output is calculated?

Best Regards