Re: [sumo-user] Creating pedestrian crossings

Edge gneE75 allows pedestrians on all lanes (edge attrbiute allow="all"). Thus it constitues "shared space" and there is nothing to cross as indicated in the message.
If you change that to disallow="pedestrians" you can create the crossing as desired.

regards,
Jakob