[sumo-user] Creating pedestrian crossings

Hello!

I would like to create seperated pedestrian crossings on a junction, as shown on the image below.
image.png
The problem is that when i try to create one, i get the following error message: "Warning: Discarding invalid crossing ':gneJ99_c3' at junction 'gneJ99' with edges 'gneE76 gneE75 gneE78' (no vehicle lanes to cross)."
It won't let me create a crossing unless I add a reverse direction for the lanes. Is there a way to add crossings that can have TLS without adding reverse directions to the lanes?

Thank you in advance!

Back to the top