Re: [sumo-user] Calculating shortest driving route between 2 nodes in SUMO/TraCI/SumoLib

You will have to do the actual programming yourself but here are some hints:

edges = traci.vehicle.getRoute(vehID)
remainingEdges = edges[traci.vehicle.getRouteIndex(vehID):]
stage = traci.simulation.findRoute(fromEdge, toEdge)
travelTime = stage.travelTime