[sumo-user] Calculating shortest driving route between 2 nodes in SUMO/TraCI/SumoLib

Dear listing,

I have found Question in the following link :

             https://sourceforge.net/p/sumo/mailman/message/35079189/

I am concern to  first Question :
1. Which node from B,C,D & E is the closest (Driving distance not Air distance) to a target node Z
 Answer :
The best solution is to retrieve nodes that compose the current route of a vehicule than calculate the driving distance between each node and the target node.
Would you please share the code of Traci (Python) to achieve this. I am struggling since few weeks to do this.
I will be very much grateful if you help me in this regard.
Bijal Varia

Back to the top