[sumo-user] Rerouting after closing a lane

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the rerouting in TraCi.

I have an edge with two lanes and I want to close one of them (the outer one).

What I do is I disallow all vehicles on that lane and then reroute them, but they still try to use the inner

one to get to their destination despite it having no connection to said destination.

What happens is that the vehicle stops infront of the junction and just sits there.

Any idea on how to fix that?

Furthermore I wanted to knoe, if different vehicles can use different routing algorithms, if there are any.

Thanks in advance for your help

Back to the top