[sumo-user] netedit and detector editing/placement

Hi list.

When using netedit to place e2 detectors on both lanes of a highway stretch,
a few meters before the edge ends and the successor begins,
I get problems regarding data persistence.

Although I can edit all attributes of the detectors, not all are stored to the additionals file.

  • The length attribute is forgotten and not stored
  • after inserting length="10" in the xml:
  • reloading the additionals file in a netedit config changes the set positions and lengths

can anyone confirm this?

P.S.: using a very recent development build

thanks,
Gerald.

Back to the top