Re: [sumo-user] netedit and detector editing/placement

Hi Gerald,

This problem is known and is being solved in an separated Branch. Today or Tomorrow I’m going to integrate it in master, and therefore the problem will be solved.

Regards

Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Richter Gerald
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018 11:06
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [sumo-user] netedit and detector editing/placement

Hi list.

When using netedit to place e2 detectors on both lanes of a highway stretch,
a few meters before the edge ends and the successor begins,
I get problems regarding data persistence.

Although I can edit all attributes of the detectors, not all are stored to the additionals file.

  • The length attribute is forgotten and not stored
  • after inserting length="10" in the xml:
  • reloading the additionals file in a netedit config changes the set positions and lengths

can anyone confirm this?

P.S.: using a very recent development build

thanks,
Gerald.

Back to the top