Re: [sumo-user] Flowrouter

Hello Jacob,

Many thanks for your mail. Indeed, I have Python installed on my pc, but for some reason when I enter the command on CMD, it just opens the Python script (flowrouter.py) and I don't know what else to do from there.

Apologies if this is a completely useless question, but i'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this. I will appreciate all the help and assistance.

Regards,
Aniekan

Sent from my iPhone