[sumo-user] Flowrouter

Hello all,

I am relatively new to SUMO. I am struggling to implement a simulation using detector data that I already have. I managed to do something (not that great) with DFROUTER but I have seen that a replacement for urban traffic simulation (which is what I intend to do) is FLOWROUTER.

Question is, how am I supposed to carry out the command? Each time I try to run the line on CMD it keeps asking which application I would like to use in opening flowrouter.py.

Please help.

Regards,
Aniekan

Sent from my iPhone