Re: [sumo-user] Flowrouter

Hello,
you need to have python2.7 installed in order to use flowrouter.py (
https://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7/)
I recommend using the latest development version of sumo because it
contains many improvements to flowrouter behavior.
(http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version)
regards,
Jakob