Re: [sumo-user] traci connection refused on the first try on Ubuntu 16.04

Hello,
this happens because the sumo process takes some time between being started
and accepting connections. The exact time depends on your system so it's
not easily fixed (except for maybe not printing an error message for the
first failure).
regards,
Jakob