Re: [science-iwg] Poster sessions

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for reaching out. And welcome to the list.

There are many ways to participate so it's great to hear from you. As just a few ideas, all of the following are valued and important:
  • participating & sharing ideas on this discussion list
  • participating & sharing ideas on working group teleconference calls or meetings
  • using/contributing to/providing feedback on technology projects
  • joining as a member
  • participating in events, both large conferences & smaller regional events
  • advocating for the group to those that might be interest.
  • & many other things I haven't listed. All are welcome!
Kind regards,

Andrew