[science-iwg] EclipseCon updates

Hi Everyone,

A friendly reminder about the deadline for posters. Should you need Foundation staff to print out the poster(s), please send it by Tuesday, Feb. 25th. Please see instructions here:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/news/call-posters
(if you don't mind cc'ing me when you send posters, that'll help me follow-up if needed)

Also, I have requested a room for our meeting from 13:30 to 15:00 on Thursday, March 20th. I've started a wiki page to pull together the agenda & list of attendees. Please feel free to sign up & also add any agenda topics you wish to discuss:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_IWG/EclipseCon2014

Kind regards,

Andrew

Back to the top