[science-iwg] NiCE Eclipse Project Proposal

Everyone,

Please find attached the draft project proposal that I have been working on that would use NiCE as an initial contribution. I hadn't planned to share this so broadly yet, but why not?

We already do or are developing capabilities related to everything in the scope and the scope as listed doesn't quite cover our full feature set. The idea with the project is to develop Eclipse-based tools for modeling and simulation that everyone can redeploy, contribute to or use regardless of the application and with minimal effort.

I would appreciate any feedback you would like to share. Hopefully I'll submit it soon!

Best,
Jay