Re: [science-iwg] Poster sessions

Hello Philips , hello folks

Infortunalty , I will not attend he EclipseCon in San Francisco.

Even I 'm interessed to keep in touch with this this  group even if my project is not mature and I don't know exactly how I can participate .

Have a nice week end and a productive ECE .

Regards . Brigitte ( Bioextract  - Inserm - France)