Re: [riena-dev] new

we are currently working on current Riena 1.1. which will come with Galileo.....

We will start with a feature list beyond 1.1. soon after that release. You can already have a look at the bugzilla enhancement requests.

Is there anything in specific you wonna see in Riena. What are you or will you be doing with Riena ?

christian campo