[riena-dev] wizards in riena?

Title: wizards in riena?

Hi there,

As I work through my investigation of riena for use in our product, I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be anything analogous to the notion of the Wizard/WizardPage in vanilla eclipse. Is there a plan for wizard support (ie Wizard/WizardPage Rigets like you seem to have for some other dialog based elements) or is the intent that the lnf be applied to the standard wizard/wizardpages directly without the need for the riget interface? (I seem to recall reading somewhere that setting a system property could apply the riena lnf globally...?)

My apologies if this question ends up being naive, I'm definitely learning as I go...

Thanks, Todd

Back to the top