Re: [riena-dev] wizards in riena?

Hi Todd,

no question is naive (to start with), it just points to a topic that is not enough explained :-)

The simple answer would be to say "look at the Riena proposal, No tool support" http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/riena :-)

We have however implemented a little wizard once which is currently not so well maintained that enables you to create Riena apps. However the use is limited because you can basically generate a sample application in your own namespace with your own packages but still it will be the same as the samples that you can already see in the target platform as samples.

If you want the way to go is to request an enhancement and file a bug report. :-)

You can also start with telling us what kind of applications you are building and what kind of tool support would be helpful.....

christian