От: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx от имени Christian Campo
Отправлено: Вт, 28.04.2009 21:54
Кому: Riena Developers list
Тема: Re: [riena-dev] new

we are currently working on current Riena 1.1. which will come with
Galileo.....

We will start with a feature list beyond 1.1. soon after that release.
You can already have a look at the bugzilla enhancement requests.

Is there anything in specific you wonna see in Riena. What are you or
will you be doing with Riena ?

christian campo