[rdf4j-dev] Github CI build failure on develop

We're currently experiencing a build failure on the develop branch. It appears it is failing on the download of some of the new Spring 5.3.5 dependencies from Central. I am not immediately sure why this has suddenly started happening (for one thing those dependencies should be in the cache by now so there shouldn't be a need to download them from Central), but I've retried several times and it keeps crapping out. I can only assume maven central is throttling github and we're caught in the middle.

 If anyone has any ideas on a fix I'm all ears. I'm currently not getting any further than "let's hope it starts working again in a short while".

Jeen

Back to the top