Re: [rdf4j-dev] Github CI build failure on develop

Hi Jeen,

I've had problems like this, I believe, when an artifact download failed mid-way but somehow still got saved in the local repo. Removing the artifact from the local repository helped. It's also possible that the cache you are mentioning holds a corrupted version. In that case, purging the cache for the artifact in question might help. Otherwise please post the mvn output.

best regards,
Florian