Re: [rdf4j-dev] Github CI build failure on develop

Thanks Florian. The thought that the cache is somehow corrupted had crossed my mind but unfortunately  purging the cache for a Github action is not straightforward. Plus the actual error is genuinely a download timeout error when contacting maven central - it does not seem to be about a failed cache lookup:

Error: Failed to execute goal on project rdf4j-http-server-spring: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.eclipse.rdf4j:rdf4j-http-server-spring:jar:3.7.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:5.3.5 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): transfer failed for https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-beans/5.3.5/spring-beans-5.3.5.jar: Connection timed out (Read failed) -> [Help 1]

You can see the full run log here: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/runs/2627038230?check_suite_focus=true

(I note by the way that it's failing on a different spring artifact in various runs - the above is from the latest, the run before it got stuck on spring-webmvc).

Jeen