[ptp-user] IRemoteServicesFactory declarative services component?

Everyone,

Is there an IRemoteServicesFactory service that is published by through OSGi Declarative Services? I would like to establish a connection to a remote machine programmatically and I was hoping to consume a service instead of creating, for example, my own instance of RSEServicesFactory.

This may be a developer question. I'd be glad to move it to another list or to a forum if that is more appropriate.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings